Earth Spirit offers first aid trainings that can help you to feel prepared outdoors!
American Heart Association Trainings
Earth Spirit has certified instructors able to administer the following trainings…
- AHA Heartsaver CPR/AED
- The AHA Heartsaver CPR AED Course is designed for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory, or other requirements.
- AHA Basic Life Support (BLS)
The AHA’s BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
National Association for Search & Rescue (NASAR)
Earth Spirit has certified instructors able to administer the following trainings..
- Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
- The Wilderness First Aid (WFA) course will help you prepare for the unexpected. This fast paced, hands-on training is designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts and individuals working in remote locations. It will introduce you to caring for people who become ill or injured far from any medical care. Classroom lectures and demonstrations are combined with realistic scenarios At the end of the course, you’ll have the knowledge, skills and ability to make sound decisions in emergency situations when in the back country. This is a two day and 16 hour training course!
- Wilderness First Responder (WFR)
This course is designed to provide you with the tools to make critical medical and evacuation decisions in remote locations. Classroom lectures and demonstrations are combined with realistic scenarios where mock patients will challenge you to integrate your learning. The 80-hour curriculum includes standards for urban and extended care situations.